Internship Application Information
To assist in meeting our mission and objectives, please take a moment to review the following criteria to ensure the applicant is eligible for our internship program, prior to applying. Email application to Info@LibertysStationTN.org.
- have a primary diagnosis of a developmental or intellectual disability OR experience other employment barriers such as post incarceration or addiction, etc.
- be at least 18 years old
- be able to take care of his/her own personal needs (dressing, eating, toileting, etc.) with no or limited assistance
- be able to communicate basic needs verbally or nonverbally and have adequate receptive language
- be able to follow one-step directions
- have the social skills to interact positively and appropriately with others
- have no significant behavioral needs
- be able to ambulate with or without an assistive device or use wheelchair with assistance
- have reliable transportation to and from Liberty’s Station
- have a social security number